Saturday, August 21, 2010

In a Mellow Mood for the Fall of Man

I'm just kinda sitting at my desk right now, on the cusp of what could be a major changing point in my life. So many events are swirling around, I'm kind of lost in a daze. I don't really believe this is real.

I'm sitting at my desk, choked up at the thought of what I am doing, and it's only started to hit me now. I'm writing the longest goodbye for someone that I've ever done. I don't know if I'll see him again. I probably will, but you can never set anything in stone.

The deep realization hits me like a Mack truck. This is probably the most potent thing in my life. I am so distraught over this, and the collection of shit that I'm going through, that collecting myself and trying to form it into words seems beyond pointless.

I feel like the rug is being pulled out from beneath me, and I'm scared.




I'm scared that I'll land on something better.

No comments:

Post a Comment